Hi Marc.  If you can, please direct inquiries like these to the
ECJ-INTEREST mailing list; they'd be of some interest there I think.

The steady-state facility underwent *extreme* revision from 12 to 13, part
of a long-overdue cleanup to make possible a lot of the new stuff that 13
has in it.  #1 on the list: pseudogenerations are gone in the sense you're
used to seeing them.  See the revised SteadyStateStatisticsForm interface
and the SteadyStateEvolutionState documentation: you probably want
postEvaluationStatistics(EvolutionState) instead.

It's also possible that v13 has bugs with regard to steady-state as it
underwent such significant revision.  But it sounds like the problem
is in porting instead.  Let me know if you need further help.

Sean