On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, T. S. wrote:

> I too would like to be able to submit some small changes and additions to
> ECJ. It would be great if we could all work on changes together using a
> public CVS tree, and final changes could be approved before committing.

You will be happy to hear that we're working on moving ECJ to sourceforge.
I'm not sure how we'll handle public contributions (we've always done it
informally, gladly taking contributions and thinking about how to roll
them in); perhaps a contrib distribution in addition to the ECJ core, I
dunno.

Sean