Hello , i novice to the ECJ as well GP too. i wanted to know can we use ECJ,
GP like neural network, means i have a data sets and i wanted to find out
functional relationship between dependent and independent data. Like
functional regression demos here i donn't know peior the fucntion i want to
search through GP.
If it is possible can you guide me what changes should be incorparate.

--
Mr.Chinmay K. Desai,
Lecturer Mechnical Engineering Department at C.K.P.CET,SURAT,