Hi,
 I am a new user of Mason software. I run the sim.app.particle package. However, my computer can not only show the 3D visualization, but it generates the following information.
 Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
 I am wondering to know if my memory is exhausted by this program     ValueGridPortrayal3D class. If I still want to run 3D program, could you give me some recommendation to my computer? Are there requirements for the hardware configuration? My computer has 512M memory and 100G hard disk.

 Thank you
 Best Regards