I am confused as to how to schedule embodied agents. What I would like to do is create agents that have two orders of steps.

So my agent class implements Steppable, but I would like there to be two orders of events within the class. So every time the schedule is pulsed: 1) All of the agents run a method called setIncome() and, after all of the agents have run it, cycle back through and 2) All agents partner with a random neighbor and exchange goods.

In the tutorial3 with second order steps the second order step is a decreaser that exists within the start() method, and acts on a different agent set. I want to operated on the same set of agents.

mike

Michael Makowsky
Graduate Student
Department of Economics, 3G4