ECJ-INTEREST:

I have been trying to use the master-slave evaluation functionality which
was recently added to ECJ. I seem to have problems using the example problem
(ant) in the star directory. Each time I set it up, the master stalls
shortly after the first slave connects to it. The master outputs a message
"Waiting for the name of the island...." and then halts. The slave outputs
the message "The name of the island is slave-1" and then halts. I've tried
this on both a network and a single computer (3 slave threads connecting to
127.0.0.1 <http://127.0.0.1>) and the master hangs each time. I've tried
letting the system create a name and naming the slave myself but neither way
seems to work. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Thank you for
your help.

-Mike