Hi Sean,

I think I have it figured out. There was something wrong with the networking
on the box I was using for the master. I switched to a different one and
everything started working perfectly. It appears my problem had nothing to
do with ECJ.

Thanks for your timely response. And I'd like to thank you and everyone who
helped develop this package. I have found it to be a valuable tool in my
research.

-Mike