ECJ-INTEREST:

I have been trying to use the master-slave evaluation functionality which was recently added to ECJ.  I seem to have problems using the example problem (ant) in the star directory.  Each time I set it up, the master stalls shortly after the first slave connects to it.  The master outputs a message "Waiting for the name of the island...." and then halts.  The slave outputs the message "The name of the island is slave-1" and then halts.  I've tried this on both a network and a single computer (3 slave threads connecting to 127.0.0.1) and the master hangs each time.  I've tried letting the system create a name and naming the slave myself but neither way seems to work.  Does anyone know why this might be happening?  Thank you for your help.

-Mike