ECJ-Interest:

    I have created a tutorial addressing the GUI aspect of ECJ.  It describes
how to create charts and gives a demonstration problem and source code.  I
understand there have been some changes to the charting code, so my tutorial may
need to be slightly changed (I have no problem doing this).  Anyways, if there
is an interest in using my tutorial, please send me the latest source code.  I
will make the necessary fixes and edit/finalize the tutorial doc.  I attached
the tutorial source in a .zip, and the tutorial is in both postscript and
.texfile (I was having trouble with pdf latex, sorry).

Robert Hovden