Hello, all.

I have some problems when trying to compile the ECJ on Win2K machine. The command

javac *.java */*.java */*/*.java

suggested on the webpages doesn't work for me. I still get error messages like:

cannot find */*.java

I have tried it with slash and backslash, but the response is the same. Is there a reason why this does not work?

Well, I can use a list of files to compile. This can be done by issuing commands:

dir *.java /B /S > compilelist.txt
javac @compilelist.txt

Then the compilation starts but many error messages emerge. Their log is in the attachment.
Is it OK to get these error messages or is it a problem for me?

Thanks a lot.

Petr Posik

---