I’ve just started using MASON (great program btw) and I’m looking for a little guidance. I’m using a Continuous2D to store a number of elements. I want to be able to insert additional elements with the mouse. Right now, I’m adding a mouse listener to the insideDisplay of the Display2D that is displaying the data model. Within the mouseClicked() I’m creating a new element and adding it to the Continuous2D. First, is this a good way to do this or is there a more convenient way? Second, the point returned but the mouse event does not correspond to the associated Continuous2D point. How do I convert this screen coordinate to a meaningful coordinate for the Continuous2D? (is there a function to do this or do I need to get the width/height/scale and do the math myself?)

Trevor R.H. Clarke

tclarke at ball com

Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp