I've just started using MASON (great program btw) and I'm looking for a
little guidance. I'm using a Continuous2D to store a number of elements.
I want to be able to insert additional elements with the mouse. Right
now, I'm adding a mouse listener to the insideDisplay of the Display2D
that is displaying the data model. Within the mouseClicked() I'm
creating a new element and adding it to the Continuous2D. First, is this
a good way to do this or is there a more convenient way? Second, the
point returned but the mouse event does not correspond to the associated
Continuous2D point. How do I convert this screen coordinate to a
meaningful coordinate for the Continuous2D? (is there a function to do
this or do I need to get the width/height/scale and do the math myself?)

Trevor R.H. Clarke

tclarke at ball com <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp