4 in the morning - what dedication!

Thanks for the information.  The reason I _think_ I need to do it this
way is that I require a variable number of terminal types depending on
what the creature looks like.  This I believe is a consequence of me
needing each sensor to be a terminal with it's own individual value,
there's no way to make one terminal type that could represent any
particular individual sensor is there?

Am I even making any sense?

Thanks,

Matt