Hello,

I am new to ECJ and can I start by saying that it looks a great package and
thanks for making it available.

My question is probably very basic as I am just getting to grips with the
system (and learning Java as I go).  I am trying to build a strongly typed
GP system where the terminals are of type String, some functions take string
arguments and return Booleans and others take Boolean arguments and return
Booleans.  Each GP returns a Boolean.  When I try to implement this I get an
error from GPTreeConstraints saying that: "no terminals are given with the
return type Boolean which is required by other functions in the function
set. PARAMETER: gp.tc.0 "

But in my case I don't want to have any Boolean terminals.  Any help
appreciated,

Thanks

Laurie Hirsch