I am working on a custom breeder for ECJ.
I need a little help figuring out a few details about ECJ.
The pipeline that I am working on needs to be able to obtain functionset
information for the various trees setup for the individuals, specifically
about the maximum arity in the functionset. I have already added a local
variable to the functionset class to store the maximum arity, so it will
just be a matter of accessing that variable. My problem, is that I am not
sure if I can place the call to obtain the maximum arity in the setup()
function of the breeding pipeline, I don't know if the state population
setup is called first to be able to use the that mechanism. If there is
another way, please let me know. I guess I could just make it an additional
constraint that is placed in the params file, but I was hoping to avoid
that.

-Travis Silvers