On Jun 23, 2004, at 2:07 PM, Eduardo Zuviria wrote:

> I've just started using ECJ and I have to write a genetic programming
> system with two different types. I would like to know if somebody has
> an
> example of how to define several types in the parameter file?

Eduardo, I myself do not have a demo for using typing because when I've
used it in the past my experiments were large and complex and it'd not
be much help.  Recently, however, I put together a small example for
someone who needed various functions to send or receive data of two
types ("pn" and "nonpn").  There was no need for set typing: they were
all atomic.  Perhaps it might be useful for you to peruse however.