Hi, I'm new to this list and ECJ.  I need to use the spea2 solution for a
problem I am trying to research.  My problem is in the evaluation of the
individuals, I don't know where to do this as MultiObjectiveFitness does not
have a setFitness() method such as KozaFitness and SimpleFitness.  So I
cannot place it in the evaluate() method of my eval.Problem parameter/object.

I read in the docs that

"The evaluator is also responsible for calculating the SPEA2Fitness
function. This function depends on the entire population and so cannot be
calculated in the Problem class."

does the answer lie somewhere here, I cannot find where I would implement
this .  Please excuse me if I am off the mark here, I am new EP.

Thanks,
Alan