HISTPHD-L Archives

July 2021

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sam Lebovic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lebovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2021 17:44:30 +0000

On 7/13/21, 11:12 AM, "SHA GradCouncil" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Hello,

    I am emailing on behalf of the Southern Historical Association Graduate Council. I was hoping you could share the flyer for our upcoming July 22nd "Southern Exchanges" event with graduate students at your institution.

    Your email was included on a list of Directors of Graduate Studies which the SHAGC holds. If these details are no longer correct, can you please let us know

    Thanks again,
    Tim Galsworthy