MS-DAEN-L Archives

March 2021

MS-DAEN-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2021 13:14:15 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
MS-DAEN-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bernard Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Good evening MS DAEN graduate students!

We hope you are all safe, healthy, and doing well.

Due to the challenging circumstances that COVID-19 has presented, MS AIT wants to make sure that you feel supported in getting your course needs met this upcoming summer semester. Therefore, please consider responding to the following survey to indicate your intention (or lack thereof) to enroll in AIT summer courses. We would love to know which course(s) you intend on taking and more importantly, which course(s) you would be interested in taking if they were being offered during the summer semester. Meeting your course needs is of the upmost importance to us.

The deadline to respond to this survey is Monday, April 12, 2021 at 11:59 pm.

We hope to hear from you.

To take the survey please click on https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=VXKFnlffR0ygwAVGRgOAy5T4l3-587RCigA5csO5YTtURVNWUTVSMjlJVUVDV0UwSFJNV00yVEtDMC4u

-MS AIT