Robotics student job opportunities

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

GMU Robotics Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Sep 2018 13:17:39 -0400

text/plain

1. I have a colleague who is looking for part-time hires at the Naval Research Laboratory on a variety of projects related to robotics and computer vision.  The one requirement is that the student must be a US Citizen.  NRL is a highly prestigious place to work: if you want something big-time on your resume, this is it.  NRL is located right across the Potomac from Old Town, Alexandria.  If you are interested, send me mail directly ([log in to unmask]).

2. Dan Lofaro is also looking for undergraduate (or graduate) hourly wage research assistants for research into multiagent systems and multiple robots.  It's likely you'd need to be a US citizen for this too.  This work is at GMU.  If you are interested, send mail to Dan ([log in to unmask])