MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2018

From:
Joe Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2018 14:23:44 -0400
Hello,

I have been trying without success to run Java3D models in MASON on Windows 10.  I have them running well on Windows XP, and an old Mac!

If there is some list of jarfiles (specific versions, from where) that I need to feed to  mason.19.jar  to enable this, I have not been able to discover the precise files and precise commandline.

Has anyone been able to accomplish that ... with or without rebuilding MASON 3D for Windows 10?

If so, could you tell the secret?!  I think this would bring great value to keeping MASON a viable platform.

Many thanks!

Joe