MS-STAT-L Archives

March 2018

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2018 23:45:13 +0000
FYI.

Dr. Davis
From: Mason Academic Advisor Network <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Melitta Igwe <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 11:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GA for Student Success Position

Hello MAAN Colleagues,

For those of you who are working with graduate students or graduating seniors who will start a Master’s program this fall 2018 semester, would you mind promoting our Graduate Assistant for Student Success position within CAART?  Interested applicants must complete the online application at http://transitions.gmu.edu/employment/ and upload a cover letter and resume by Friday, March 30. If applicants have questions, they can email our office’s main email address at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you!
Melitta

Melitta Igwe, M.Ed.
Associate Director
UNIV Courses and Programs
Center for Academic Advising, Retention, and Transitions
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 2E6
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 703.993.5293
http://transitions.gmu.edu<http://transitions.gmu.edu/>

STRENGTHS: Harmony, Relator, Futuristic, Arranger, Discipline

GREEN TIP: Reduce your paper waste - make recycling easy. Place
recycling bins in high-traffic areas.