MS-STAT-L Archives

March 2018

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2018 10:23:03 +0000
Registration for the Fall 2018 semester starts next week.  The course offerings are already available in Patriot Web for your review.  Please register for classes as early as possible; it is a big help to the department!

Summer 2018 registration is already available.

I am available (via email, phone or in person) if you need some assistance with course selection, or if you have any general questions about degree requirements.

 As I have mentioned before, please check the degree evaluation tool in Patriot Web after you have registered for classes to make sure that the courses you have registered for apply toward the MS degree.

Thank you,
 Dr. Davis