Look forward to see you today for the Engineers Week events happening at the ENGR Atrium and ENGR 1505 from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm with Bioengineering and Cyber Security Engineering including representative from U.S. Navy Officer Recruiter. Take time from you busy schedule to have some fun, information exchange/networking, snacks and more.
Starting at 2:30 pm until 4:30 pm at Georges, 3rd Floor in the JC, we encourage you to come hear our Keynote Speaker: Sandra A. Cauffman, Deputy Director, Earth Science Division, Science Mission Directorate, NASA HQ. Listen to her exciting, encouraging and inspirational message. Q&A session and coffee reception following the talk.
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (ENGR Atrium)
• BMES: Brainy games and activities
• Faculty research tables:
Dr. Vasiliki Ikonomidou: Computational Biomedicine
Dr. Michelle Harris-Love: Biomedical Imaging & Devices
Dr. Caroline Hoemann: Regenerative Medicine & Nanomedicine
Dr. Avrama Blackwell: Neuroengineering
Cyber Security Engineering
Dr. Peggy Brouse and Hugh Miller
• Mason Competitive Cyber – Student organization
1:15 pm - 2:30 pm (ENGR 1505)
• Capture the Flag with Doreen Joseph: The activity will challenge and train the students to solve cyber security
problems in a range of security categories.
12:00pm – 4:00 pm
• LT Owen Edoohonba: U.S. Navy Officer Recruiter for the Navy Nuclear Power program and Navy Engineering Corps
2:30pm – 4:30pm (Georges 3rd floor in the JC)
• Keynote Speaker: Sandra A. Cauffman, Deputy Director, Earth Science Division, Science Mission Directorate, NASA HQ
Q&A session and coffee reception following the talk