]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L Home

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L  September 2017

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L September 2017

Starting up the Robotics Club this Friday at Noon

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

GMU Robotics Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:42:52 -0400

text/plain

Hi all, I hope you had an eventful year.  As some of you may know, I've been in Italy since December.

Prof. Lofaro and I are planning on helping start up the robotics club this fall.  The club might have a more official open-house meeting next week, but we thought we'd invite anyone on this list to come this Friday to an early Robotics Club meeting.  The plan is to hold the club from NOON till whenever (2? 3?) this Friday.  Come by and hang out!  Propose some projects!

Sean Luke