MS-STAT-L Archives

August 2017

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 18:59:33 +0000
FYI

Dr. Davis

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Open Statistician - Business Analytics Positions at Eli Lilly
Date:   Fri, 18 Aug 2017 16:22:05 +0000
From:   J.D. Williams <[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I am the hiring manager of the Business Analytics group at Eli Lilly in Indianapolis, and I have several open positions for my team.  The requirement is a Masters degree in Statistics, Analytics, or closely related field.  I was wondering if there was a way to share this job opportunity with your Masters students.  The link to the job posting and application is:

https://careers.lilly.com/job/indianapolis/statistician-business-analytics/410/4706655

Thank you very much,

J.D.

J.D. Williams, Ph.D.
Director, Business Analytics
Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis IN 46285 U.S.A.
+1 317.277.4449 (office)
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.lilly.com<http://www.lilly.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.