]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PHD-CS-L Home

PHD-CS-L  April 2017

PHD-CS-L April 2017

[SANG Seminar] -- 04/28 -- 11:00 AM -- Enhancing video experiences with data – streaming, recommendations, and monetization

Songqing Chen <[log in to unmask]>

Songqing Chen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:33:19 -0400

Dear all,

[apologies if you receive multiple posting]

Please mark your calendar.