MS-STAT-L Archives

September 2016

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 19:28:37 +0000
FYI.

Dr. Davis

From: Andrew G. Loerch
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 1:41 PM
To: Pearl Wang; Linda J Davis; Robert Osgood
Subject: Fwd: Graduate Student Internship - SPORT - NSA

Greetings:

We will be once again hosting an information session for the National Security Agency internship opportunity.  The internship is described below.  In the past the NSA was largely interested in Operations Research students.  But a couple years ago it became evident that the opportunity was much more broad than that.  So we would like to invite CS, STAT, and DAEN graduate students to the event.

The session will be held in Room 2901 on Tuesday, 20 September at 3:30 - 4:30.  The internship is open to US citizens only.  We have had several students chosen in the past.  The big advantage is that they will have a TS/SCI security clearance as as result of doing the internship.

Please inform your graduate students about the opportunity.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Andy Loerch