MS-STAT-L Archives

September 2016

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:59:15 +0000
FYI.

Dr. Davis

From: American Statistical Association GMU Chapter <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:17 AM
Subject: GMU ASA Meeting this Thursday @ 6:30PM ENGR 1602

Hi guys,

The American Statistical Association's GMU chapter will be hosting our next meeting this Thursday, 9/29 6:30-7:30pm in ENGR 1602.

Scott Keeter, a senior survey advisor from the Pew Research Center will be discussing election polling. Scott is not only an expert on American public opinion and political behavior, but he is also the co-author of four books including Uninformed Choice: The Failure of the New Presidential Nominating System.

Prior to joining Pew Research Center, he taught at George Mason University, Rutgers University and Virginia Commonwealth University, where he also directed a survey research center.

As always, feel free to share this announcement with your peers. Have a good week and I hope to see many of you soon!

Best,
Leanna

--
Leanna Moron
President, George Mason Chapter of the American Statistical Association