]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L Home

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L  March 2016

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L March 2016

Re: Robotics Club: Event at the Smithsonian Friday April 1st (10am to 3:30pm)

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

GMU Robotics Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:32:33 -0400

text/plain

I think this will be held in the "Space Race" and "Moving Beyond Earth" galleries at Air and Space?

	http://airandspace.si.edu/events/detail.cfm?id=21306

Sean