Friday, DC and all it entails.

Carl Bednar <[log in to unmask]>

GMU Robotics Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Mar 2016 18:27:17 -0400

text/plain

Hi!

So when last we met there was discussion about going into DC for an
event at the Smithsonian. Then a thought popped into my head that the
Smithsonian covers a non-trivial amount of real estate and that I should
possibly get a narrower where and when. I'm probably going to make my
own travel arrangements as I work downtown on Fridays and will likely
just walk to work afterwards.

-Carl