]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L Home

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L  January 2016

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L January 2016

Re: GMU Flockbots Swarm Robots Assembly Update

arohanim <[log in to unmask]>

GMU Robotics Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Jan 2016 20:44:47 +0000

text/plain

Hi,
Unfortunately I read your email a little too late. I am very interested in joining you guys to finish building the robots. So you guys meet every Friday at noon?