MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2015

From:
Christian Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 18:13:06 +0200
You are right about Oriented2D and Scaled2D, they should not be
implemented by Double2D. I am just using a line with a dot at the end to
portray the directions without any transformations. That is quite a
different approach which might not fit well into VectorPortrayal2D
because it uses its own shape.

I attached my class and how the direction vectors look like.
Christian