MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2015

From:
Christian Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:27:44 +0200
Thanks for the update. I think I found a bug now. A lookup with
Grid2D.ANY should return at least the same locations as Grid2D.CENTER,
as far as I understand. But this does not work if a value smaller
sqrt(0.5) is passed as dist. ANY will return 0 locations then, but
CENTER returns 1 (the origin), which is correct and should be reported
by ANY as well.

You can also look at the attached JUnit test.

Best regards,
Christian