MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2015

From:
Axel Kowald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2015 07:55:39 +0200
Hello Everybody,

I wonder if there is an agreed upon notation for the representation of
agent rules?

Since agents can perform arbitrarily complex rules the general answer is
probably no, but it seems to me that the majority of the rules are of
the type "move" or "with probability p convert neighbor (or myself) from
type X into type Y". And these types of rules could be presented in a
compact notation. So, what is the situation regarding a notation ??

Thanks,
   Axel