]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MASON-INTEREST-L Home

MASON-INTEREST-L  July 2015

MASON-INTEREST-L July 2015

Re: How to stop an agent when a filled in cell is reached

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:36:55 +0200

text/plain

Stewart, I am afraid to say that your description so far has not been specific enough to describe what the intended behavior is, nor what the incorrect behavior is; and the pictures and code you're provided indicate that your model is likely too complex for me to be of much use.  It is entirely possible that there's a bug in (say), MASON's neighborhood lookup functions.  But to help you any further, I'd need a functioning, stripped down and simplified example.

Other routes you could take:
(1) print out what MASON is providing in its x and y bags for neighborhoods.  Does anything look amiss?
(2) instead of using MASON's neighborhood lookup function, why not just compute the four locations yourself?  It'll be much faster.  And then you can compare it against what MASON is providing.

Sean