MS-STAT-L Archives

February 2015

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2015 11:06:31 +0000
Today (2/20) is the deadline for submitting graduation applications for this Spring.  Remember that if you are also enrolled in a certificate program and want to get the certificate this Spring, then you need to submit a separate graduation application for it.

If you are not graduating this semester and are thinking about adding a certificate, then I suggest that you add the certificate program now. It just requires filling out a form:

http://registrar.gmu.edu/wp-content/uploads/GSCA.pdf

Return the completed form to the Statistics Dept for signatures. We will also make sure that it gets sent to the Registrar's office.

The reason why it is important to add a certificate now is that you cannot apply to graduate from a certificate in the same semester that you add it. So, for example, if you are graduating in the Fall 2015 and you wait until after the end of the Spring 2015 semester to add a certificate , you will not be able to receive the certificate until Spring 2016.

Any questions, let me know.

Dr. Davis