MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2015

From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:43:55 -0500
So I am committing a new version of MASON with additional simplified versions of these functions, so you do not need to pass in any of the IntBags or Bags.  These functions are likely the best choice for you. Thus instead of saying (for example)

	getMooreNeighbors(x, y, distance, mode, includeOrigin, resultBag, xBag, yBag)

you'd just say

	getMooreNeighbors(x, y, distance, mode, includeOrigin)

I hope this is helpful.  This excercise also kicked up one or two bugs which I've fixed as well.

Sean