We are finally going after the NSF CRI grant for MASON. If you recall two years ago we had a workshop for future directions on MASON. The grant proposal will be largely based on that information. But I would like to augment it with some quotes and information about who is using MASON for what.
Please send email directly to ME, NOT to the list ([log in to unmask]):
- What is your most impressive project using MASON?
- Have you done a commercial project with MASON? If so, what is it?
- What classes have you taught using MASON?
- Have you used MASON for anything that impacts on national policy? Explain.
- What is your opinion of the system, with respect to other software? Why do you use MASON?