ECJ-INTEREST-L April 2014

Email troubles with Yahoo! [Resend]

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:45:22 -0400

text/plain

Sorry, a 2-year-old pressed send before I had finished this message.  :-)

If you have a Yahoo! affiliated email address (and Yahoo!-related domains), you may have heard that Yahoo! has recently broken pretty much all email list access by instituting an over-cautious email policy called DMARC.  We may be forced to unsubscribe all Yahoo! email address users on MASON-INTEREST and ECJ-INTEREST.

My suggestion to all Yahoo! email users who wish to continue to participate in email lists is to switch to another provide, such as Hotmail or Gmail.

Here's some more information:

http://thehackernews.com/2014/04/yahoos-new-dmarc-policy-destroys-every.html