ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2014

From:
Raymond Shpeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:21:53 -0500
I agree with Siggy. Looking at the tests for GP alone is a fair chunk of work, let
alone the entire library. Ideally, people who have seen and worked with these
demo apps before should be testing them. Still, some quick scouring is likely
worth the effort.

With the information space (or search space as Koza calls it) of GC being so
huge, I don't think any set of deterministic standard tests can replace testing
on the diversity of platforms and situations where ECJ is used.

Still, one must start some place.

-- ray