ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2014

From:
"Emre AYDOĞAN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 05:04:09 -0500
Hi, I want to read individuals from file for subpopulation. what is the format of
individuals in the subpopulations file? because when we write the output of the
tree we can describe it in params file like this "gp.tree.print-style = c". Is there
any option like this for reading individuals from file? or the format of the input
just must be lisp-style.

Thanks.