The Matrix!

Angela J Hattery <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:59:12 +0000

Dear Colleagues, Students, and Friends

As you know, annually women and gender studies captures our accomplishments and summarizes our programs in  our annual newsletter, the Matrix.

This year we have had several challenges in getting the matrix out.

I am very pleased today to be sending you a PDF of the Matrix 2012-13!

I want to give a special thanks to WGST graduate student staffer Nancy Xiong for all of her work on the matrix and for the outstanding job she did in shepherding it to completion.

That said, any errors are mine and I apologize in advance for them.

We are proud of all that you have done and we greatly appreciate your continued support.

I hope you enjoy!

Best

Angie