MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2013

Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:21:00 -0400
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
It's still a mystery to me how it could have been tickled in the first place.  Could you personally send me the copy of sim/portrayal/geo/GeomVectorFieldPortrayal.java that you are using?  Or your geomason.jar file?  And I do suggest you take Mark's advice and use the SVN repository version of GeoMason in general.

Sean