ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2013

ECJ-INTEREST-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Courtney Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2013 22:24:23 -0400
If you really needed something scalable I'd suggest looking into application
servers (AS) like JBoss or Glassfish.  I'm not a J2EE expert, but you could
perhaps implement the island as a bean and configure the number of instances
at load time.  The AS would take care of load balancing across the cluster.
 Now, these would be clusters of business-grade servers and not Raspberry Pis.