MS-CS-L Archives

July 2013

MS-CS-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Yotam Gingold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yotam Gingold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:39:13 -0400
Dear CS graduate students,

This fall I am teaching a seminar class titled "Interactive Graphics and Creativity Support".

In class, we will discuss recent research papers on tools for digital painting, sculpting, interior designing, video editing, architecture, etc. We will look at tools targeted at expert artists as well as lay-people like you and I. Everyone will take turns presenting and leading the discussion on certain papers.

Outside of class, everyone will implement a paper and extend it in some way.

Here is the class web page: http://cs.gmu.edu/~ygingold/teaching/cs795/

If you've taken computer graphics before, please consider taking my seminar.
If you haven't, but the topic sounds interesting, then you should speak with me, because you may be able to focus on non-graphics creativity support.

---

Yotam Gingold

Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science