MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2013

Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:37:45 -0400
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Sure they're there.  You just need to zoom in a few times.  The problem here is as follows:

	- all your agents are located at 50x50 and never move, so they're piled up on top of one another

	- you're zoomed way out so the agents are teeny tiny

	- green doesn't help in seeing them here

	- neither does turning off clipping

I suggest initially keeping the display at perhaps 8 times the grid size.

Sean