Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FOLKWRITERS-L Home

FOLKWRITERS-L  July 2013

FOLKWRITERS-L July 2013

Re: New publication

"Sunstein, Bonnie S" <[log in to unmask]>

Sunstein, Bonnie S

Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:13:18 +0000

text/plain

Wow and a giant Mazel Tov to Jo and Jeff.  I've got the fourth edition of Fieldworkiing, after they asked us to "put it on a diet," make it half the size, and add all kinds of new material.  Turned out just fine.   Hope to see you all in Providence.  Thanks for this great news....good to see you all in my Inbox.

Bonnie S. Sunstein, Professor of English and Education
Director of Undergraduate Writing in English
Program Chair, English Education
421 English/Philosophy Building and N266 Lindquist Center
University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA 52242