ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2013

Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:21:26 -0400
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
GPData is a temporary object used to allow GPNodes to communicate amongst each other.  It is not intended for permanent storage, and is destroyed after fitness evaluation.  For permanent storage, you'll need to do something else, such as store information directly in the GPIndividual itself, during your evaluate(...) method.  If the data is small you can make sure it's cloned in the GPIndividual's clone() method.

Sean