ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2013

Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2013 05:33:14 -0400
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
ECJ's primary loop (which is in the evolve() method in SimpleEvolutionState) quits when Evaluator.runComplete(...) returns true or when the number of generations has expired, whichever is first.  Just subclass your evaluator class (probably SimpleEvaluator) to have that method return true when you feel like it.

Sean